Electronics and Communication Engineering
To produce class Engineers for converting global challenges into Opportunities through Value Embedded Quality Education in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- To achieve, academic excellence in Electronics and Communication engineering through innovation in teaching and faith in human values.
- To enable our students to develop into outstanding professionals with high ethical standards to face the challenges of the next millennium.
- To fulfill the expectation of our society by equipping our students to stride forth as resourceful citizens, aware of their immense responsibility to make the world a better place.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
ECE graduates will be able to:
- Analyze and design analog & digital circuits or systems for a given specification and function.
- Implement functional blocks of hardware-software co-designs for signal processing and communication applications.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
After the graduation, the students will have the ability to:
- Analyze, design and implement solutions in Electronics and Communication Engineering and to adapt for the changes in technology through innovative learning.
- To Impart professionalism through Industry Projects and Internships.
Work with respect for societal values and concern for environment in implementing engineering solutions.