- STEP 1: Register yourself by visiting www.cityengineeringcollege.ac.in and clicking on online Admission.
- STEP 2: Fill the application form and upload the required documents for eligibility verification.
- STEP 3: After the eligibility verification by the eligibility council, an offer letter (Conditional / Unconditional) shall be issued and sent to your registered email id.
- STEP 4: Once you receive the offer letter, make the payment as prescribed in the offer letter by bank transfer/ wire transfer/ online payment and submit the receipt along with your ID at email@example.com
- STEP 5: After the confirmation of the fees received by the City Engineering College Accounts office, an Acceptance letter ( visa letter) and a bonafide letter will be issued which is required to apply for the Student Visa at the nearest Indian Embassy/ High Commission in your home country. Kindly read the important information as mentioned in the acceptance letter for your post-arrival requirements.
Important Information Related To Admission
- Applicants in their own interest must read and understand all the information published on the Institute website and otherwise published by the College from time to time.
- The eligibility criterion for all programs for international applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission in to the desired program.
- Issue of offer letter (conditional or unconditional) or any information /guidance/ facilitation provided by the College should not be considered as confirmation of admission or access to any facility of College.
- The college reserves the right to add, withdraw or change any program or tuition fees at any time, without any notice, information contained herein or otherwise published or announced by the College as well as any provision or facility as and if deemed necessary, No responsibility will be accepted by the College for hardship or expenses incurred by the applicant or any person(s) on this account, no matter how they are caused.
- For the purpose of equivalency of the qualifying exam, the qualifications as recognized by A I U shall be considered. For any qualification not recognized by AIU, equivalency proof has to be provided by the applicant from the Indian High Commission/ Consulate in their respective country or other concerned statutory body as applicable.