“To Develop Quality Systems for Conscious, Consistent and Catalytic Improvement for Attaining Best Results for the Academic and Administrative Performance and to set Benchmarks for Periodic Evaluation, Significant Growth and Achievements”
- To Establish Student Learning-Centric Environment, Using ICT Tools for Teaching and Learning Process and to Inculcate Value Based Education System.
- To Encourage Departments to Organize Seminars, Workshops, Conferences and Faculty Development Program.
- To Promote Research Culture Among Staff and Students.
- To Assess the Level of Attainment of PEOs, POs once a year and COs once in six months for all Programs.
- To Conduct Academic Audits for all Programmes at least once a year.
- Ensuring Timely, Efficient and Progressive Performance of Academic, Administrative and Financial Tasks